A Guide to Recognizing Your Quarterbacks
2QB fantasy football drafts are in full swing and we here at TwoQBs have spent all offseason preparing you to dominate your 2QB draft. … As a site dedicated to the 2QB/Superflex format it makes sense to focus our analysis on quarterbacks. That’s why we tried our best to go deep on every relevant fantasy quarterback, and some not-so-relevant. Below is a guide to all our QB-focused content, be it profiles or podcast spotlights. If you use this quarterback guide in conjunction with our in-depth 2QB draft guide kit you you should feel comfortable heading into your draft. If you have a question about a specific quarterback we should have an answer.
A list of Starting Quarterbacks Profiled
- A defense of Philip Rivers by Joshua Lake
- Salvatore Stefanile tells us not to forget about Joe Flacco while…
- …Josh Hornsby makes the case for Joe Flacco as a top-ten fantasy QB in 2016
- Should we care about Brock Osweiler, Houston Texans starting QB?
- Joshua Lake argued earlier in the offseason that Matt Ryan is your 2016 draft value
- Not into Matt Ryan? Anthony Amico says Matthew Stafford is your easy 2016 2QB value
- The Cleveland Browns invested in RG3. Anthony Amico lets you know if you should, too.
- Salvatore Stefanile tells you to draft Alex Smith. Indulge him once more, will you?.
- Trevor Siemian is the new QB1 of the Denver Broncos. Who?
- Kirk Cousins has top-5 upside at QB, according to Ben Cummins.
- You don’t have to like Ryan Tannehill, you just have to draft him
- Put your trust in Derek Carr says Bobby Korecky.
- Big Roethlisberger is a check your fantasy team can’t catch
- The Blake Bortles dilemma
- Marcus Mariota has exotic 2QB upside
- Aaron Rodgers still reigns supreme
- Read why Antony Amico thinks Jameis Winston will build on his 2015 rookie season
- Before his injury, Joe Siniscalchi argued Tony Romo was a recency bias steal
- Teddy Bridgewater supporters do exist. We found one in Jeff Dumont.
- Anthony Amico argues Russell Wilson has overall fantasy QB1 upside
- Eli Manning is worth the investment
- James Simpson profiles a couple of QB1 vets in Carson Palmer and Drew Brees
- Tom Brady’s suspension discount might not be worth it argues Brian Malone
- Dak Prescott is the new starting QB in Dallas and Anthony Amico is #AllIn
- We love Tyrod Taylor more than you
Podcast Spotlight Quarterbacks
A list of QBs discussed in depth on our podcast that we didn’t write a QB profile on:
Quarterback Depth Chart Battles
- Case Keenum vs. Jared Goff. Any winners in this debate? Ethan Harwood investigates.
- Geno Smith vs. Ryan Fitzpatrick. Joe Siniscalchi argued it didn’t matter who was the Jets’ QB1.
- Blaine Gabbert vs. Colin Kaepernick vs. Jeff Driskel. Welcome to San Fran, Chip Kelly.
Backup Quarterbacks to Monitor
- A roundtable on backup QBs
- If Andy Dalton goes down, next in line is A.J. McCarron
- Who is Chase Daniel? Salvatore Stefanile profiles the backup Eagles QB
- Tom Brady will miss the first four games of 2016. Jimmy Garoppolo is his replacement.
- Don’t ignore Brett Hundley
- Don’t believe in Blaine Gabbert or Colin Kaepernick? Can we interest you in Jeff Driskel?
- Shaun Hill is the only thing standing in the way of the Joel Stave revolution.
- Mike Bercovici probably won’t be a thing this year, but you never know.
Rookie Quarterback Scouting Profiles
QB Stat Cards and Projections
Our QB Cards page features stats on every relevant quarterback’s production in terms of both fantasy points and weekly finishes since 2012.
Josh Hornsby projects the QB position:
- AFC & NFC North QB Projections
- AFC & NFC South QB Projections
- AFC & NFC East QB Projections
- AFC & NFC West QB Projections