2018 2QB Fantasy Football Draft Guide (PDF) Presented by TwoQBs.com
*First Publication Date: July 17, 2018
*Second Publication Date: August 9, 2018
TwoQBs.com is proud to present its second annual PDF draft guide dedicated to 2QB and Superflex leagues! This guide will be the league-winning tool you will need to dominate your 2QB and Superflex fantasy football leagues!
Highlights of our 2QB Draft Guide:
- 2QB Draft Strategy Discussion
- Denny Carter’s QB Equity Scores
- Superflex DFS Primer by John Proctor
- Breakout QB Candidates
- QB Capsules with rankings, projections, fantasy outlooks, and scouting reports
- Rankings Cheat Sheets Tailored for 2QB Fantasy Leagues
- Industry Mock Draft featuring your favorite analysts such as Matt Harmon, JJ Zachariason, Pat Thorman, Sigmund Bloom, and others
- Rankings Methodology by Greg Smith
- And More! Much, much more! Click the add to cart button above to get started on gaining an edge over your league mates.
*10% of each Draft Guide sold will be donated to the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence.
What our readers have to say about TwoQBs…
“I’ve played fantasy causally for 10 years. Four years ago I joined my first Superflex league, and my fantasy life was changed forever. I was hooked. I dove into podcasts to get as much help with this new fantasy monster, but none of the popular podcasts discussed 2QB or Superflex leagues. Most mentioned the format in passing, usually saying nothing more than, “I wouldn’t start him, but he’s okay in 2QB leagues.” If you’re new to 2QB and Superflex formats, TwoQBs is an absolute must-use resource. Most of what you read and hear at other sites is geared toward 1QB leagues, which, frankly, I find boring. TwoQBs reviews middle tier guys in DEPTH. When I found their podcast, it was amazing how they broke down every quarterback, giving owners a crap-load of stats and information. Plus the podcasts host respond to and entertain every ridiculous fantasy question. In short, TwoQBs has put together the most informative and helpful resources for the 2QB format I’ve ever seen. How did TwoQBs help me? After three years of finishing 7th, 4th, & 7th again in my Superflex league, I finished 14-1 in 2016 and broke nearly every league record thanks to TwoQBs’ advice. I also replaced the three-time champion commish as the most hated person in the league. Thanks, TwoQBs!” -Greg R.