#SFB480 Interview with Brandon Marianne Lee
The Scott Fish Bowl commences on July 11th. We asked Zach Law to interview some of the participants about the experience. Today’s subject: Brandon Marianne Lee – Her Fantasy Football co-founder.
1. Can you give me a two-sentence introduction to your fantasy football “personna”? Include your Twitter handle.
Co-founder of Her Fantasy Football, writer for Pro Football Focus, radio personality for Bleacher Report and SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio.
2. Who in your division do you want to take down the most?
It would have to be my co-worker, Michael Moore of Pro Football Focus. You always want to be the best in the office. I literally have won every single office pool I’ve entered, but when you work at PFF, that’s a tall order.
3. Do you have a strategy already set up for the draft or do you let the board fall to you?
You know… I did a SFB mock and learned a lot. I’m getting my two QBs out of the way a lot earlier than what’s probably recommended. Having subpar QB play in this league is killer. Last year was an anomaly with Cousins, Bortles and others coming up big to save the day. You can’t pick up from the waiver wire because all the QBs are gone. I want more…
4. If you got to pick your draft slot, what would you take and why?
No. 1 with Antonio Brown. Or the next couple of slots for Odell Beckham Jr. or Julio Jones. I always like my draft when I start with those three players.
5. If you could select four people in the Scott Fish Bowl (#SFB480) to have either a beer or dinner with, who would it be?
Other than my sisters Ashley Williams and Courtney Kirby? Hm… This community is so great. I’ve yet to dislike dinners with anyone. I want to have dinner with the four people who can help me automate my ranking algorithms and set up the scoring spreadsheets the way I like them to save me a bunch of time. Send me those names and I’ll buy the beer!
6. What’s one non-fantasy football related interest you have that would surprise the rest of the SFB?
It’s not really a surprise, but I’m a theatre nerd. I was a theatre major and still am a playwright. Ironically, I use my performing degree all of the time since I do radio, voiceovers and on camera work all season long. Another interest… The Golden Girls. #squadgoals
Thanks to Brandon Marianne Lee for answering and Zach for hosting. You can find Zach on Twitter @zach_law and make sure you visit his website — Zachlawonline.com. You can catch him on Going for Two every week, talking football, beer, and just about anything else with co-host Sharona Stormborn.