#SFB480 Interview with Greg Skora
The Scott Fish Bowl commences on July 11th. We asked Zach Law to interview some of the participants about the experience. Today’s subject: Greg Skora.
1. Can you give me a two-sentence introduction to your fantasy football “personna”? Include your Twitter handle.
I’m @GSkora & I’m a laid back, go with the flow dude. I’m a fan of dynasty, I hate kickers, and winning is really a thing.
2. Who in your division do you want to take down the most?
I play no favorites.
3. Do you have a strategy already set up for the draft or do you let the board fall to you?
My strategy is always the same, take the best players that will create the best team.
4. If you got to pick your draft slot, what would you take and why?
Dammit. This is a tough question because I really don’t give a shit, I always play the hand I’m dealt; but If I HAVE to choose I’d pick the fourth slot because that’s what I drew this season and I’m lookin’ to own it.
5. If you could select four people in the Scott Fish Bowl (#SFB480) to have either a beer or dinner with, who would it be?
Hmm… I’d pick @TheStreetFA, even though me and that dude go way back, he’s good people and funny as shit. Then @ScottFish24 because he’s the Boss. Then I’d have a raffle for the last two spots with the proceeds going to benefit the Toys for Tots and the MS Foundation.
6. What’s one non-fantasy football related interest you have that would surprise the rest of the SFB?
Well, I’m a big fan of my nephew, but he’s family so… I’m a fan of rap music. Real rap music, not the shit that gets played on repeat on the radio these days. My favorite right now is Logic (@Logic301). He raps a good message and pushes a positive message.
Thanks to Greg for answering and Zach for hosting. You can find Zach on Twitter @zach_law and make sure you visit his website — Zachlawonline.com. You can catch him on Going for Two every week, talking football, beer, and just about anything else with co-host Sharona Stormborn.