#SFB480 Interview with Justin Bonnema
The Scott Fish Bowl commences on July 11th. We asked Zach Law to interview some of the participants about the experience. Today’s subject: Justin Bonnema – Footballguys Staff Writer.
1. Can you give me a two-sentence introduction to your fantasy football “personna”? Include your Twitter handle.
If fantasy football twitter were a bar, I’d be the bartender. @justinbonnema
2. Who in your division do you want to take down the most?
Anyone from Rotoviz or numberFire. Also, everyone.
3. Do you have a strategy already set up for the draft or do you let the board fall to you?
I think the answer here is both. I’m not totally committed to any single strategy other than trying to build balance and not cornering myself with a single position. So I take an aggressively organic approach and let the board fall to me.
4. If you got to pick your draft slot, what would you take and why?
I’m really pleased with my current draft position (seventh) but if had to pick, probably tenth. That way I still have a shot at someone like David Johnson and a stud WR, plus you get the benefit of clustering picks.
5. If you could select four people in the Scott Fish Bowl (#SFB480) to have either a beer or dinner with, who would it be?
6. What’s one non-fantasy football related interest you have that would surprise the rest of the SFB?
House shopping. I’m not in the market, and won’t be for a while, but I still spend hours on Zillow and go to open houses all the time.
Thanks to Justin for answering and Zach for hosting. You can find Zach on Twitter @zach_law and make sure you visit his website — Zachlawonline.com. You can catch him on Going for Two every week, talking football, beer, and just about anything else with co-host Sharona Stormborn.