#SFB480 Interview with @TheKaceyKasem
The Scott Fish Bowl commences on July 11th. We asked Zach Law to interview some of the participants about the experience. Today’s subject: Kacey Kasem.
1. Can you give me a two-sentence introduction to your fantasy football “persona”? Include your Twitter handle.
I’m known as Kacey Kasem (@thekaceykasem), and my parents didn’t actually name me that (people in SFB ask me that all the time). I am a fan who won a spot last season thanks to Her Fantasy Football, and luckily I got in again this season.
2. Who in your division do you want to take down the most?
I’m not really sure. I don’t know a whole lot about anyone in my division. I just want to take someone down. ANYONE! Last season, I don’t think I beat anyone in my division.
3. Do you have a strategy already set up for the draft or do you let the board fall to you?
I let the board fall to me, or so I’d like to think that will be the case. My strategy is to not do what I did last year.
4. If you got to pick your draft slot, what would you take and why?
I like my slot at four. I really think anywhere in the middle (maybe six, seven, or eight) is pretty good because you can see how the draft is starting to unfold.
5. If you could select four people in the Scott Fish Bowl (#SFB480) to have either a beer or dinner with, who would it be?
Courtney, Brandon, and Ashley from Her Fantasy Football… for sure. They’re all awesome women that I respect, and I love listening to their podcast. I feel like it’d be great dinner conversation. I’d also say Greg (@RealistSpeaking) because I missed out on that when I was in NYC. He’s a good dude to talk with.
6. What’s one non-fantasy football related interest you have that would surprise the rest of the SFB?
I just started volunteering at the local animal shelter. I own a 13-year-old blue heeler named Lucy, and she is my everything. I have decided to start volunteering at the animal shelter because I want to help those dogs and cats find their forever homes just like my Lucy was able to do.
Thanks to Kacey for answering and Zach for hosting. You can find Zach on Twitter @zach_law and make sure you visit his website — Zachlawonline.com. You can catch him on Going for Two every week, talking football, beer, and just about anything else with co-host Sharona Stormborn.