The Scott Fish Bowl commences on July 11th. We asked Zach Law to interview some of the participants about the experience. Today’s subject: Christo Hees.
1. Can you give me a two-sentence introduction to your fantasy football “personna”? Include your Twitter handle.
@Th3What – Into babbling non-stop about this exciting game we play, and being a part of this great, growing, and continually evolving Fantasy community. The Hova inspiration is still there though.
2. Who in your division do you want to take down the most?
Gotta be Rich Hribar – Long live the idols, may they never be your rivals. Might let him slide due to our mutual love for Dez. We are drafting out of the 1.01 and 1.02 slot so I am anticipating being sniped, just hope I can deliver a few also!
3. Do you have a strategy already set up for the draft or do you let the board fall to you?
Gotta follow what the board allows. Competition is sharp and you’re gonna be left with what’s there. Went pretty heavy RB last year and that worked out very well. Think that may be prudent again this year given the #TeamZeroRB movement that is taking place.
4. If you got to pick your draft slot, what would you take and why?
Like drafting out of the ten slot typically. Allows you to set the tone on the turns, to trigger runs, but is late enough to let you capitalize on players who have slipped. Still leaves some space for sniping and that leads to tilting folks.
5. If you could select four people in the Scott Fish Bowl (#SFB480) to have either a beer or dinner with, who would it be?
Hmmm, how about everyone at a massive live draft? But if only four …
- John Paulsen – Simply too good at what he does, he’s made me much better at this game. Not just with the amazing ranks, but the content exposed on the site as well.
- Matt Kelley – How could you not wanna have a drink with this dOOd?
- Rich Hribar – Asked to get paired up with him, just another brilliant mind in the community. Could envision just drinking and watching WR TD vines for hours.
- Scott Fish – He’s making the world a better place through Fantasy Football. That’s amazing. Just a great ambassador for us all.
6. What’s one non-fantasy football related interest you have that would surprise the rest of the SFB?
Last year I said I had nothing else, and while largely true … turns out I truly enjoy being involved in my community, building fences, and picking up garbage lol.
Good luck all, gonna get you this year Derek!
Thanks to Christo for answering and Zach for hosting. You can find Zach on Twitter @zach_law and make sure you visit his website — Zachlawonline.com. You can catch him on Going for Two every week, talking football, beer, and just about anything else with co-host Sharona Stormborn.