The Scott Fish Bowl commences on July 11th. We asked Zach Law to interview some of the participants about the experience. Today’s subject: Hilal Chami – PlayerProfiler.com contributor.
1. Can you give me a two-sentence introduction to your fantasy football “personna”? Include your Twitter handle.
I’m Hilal on Twitter, @hjchami.
#SFB480 Angelina Jolie Division, NC native, playerprofiler.com @rotounderworld, #ZeroWR #TeamZeroWR #TeamStephenHill #TeamZo #FearAmeer #PrinceThatWasPromised
I like free pick ups, obsessively.
2. Who in your division do you want to take down the most?
@GreatestJudas. We’re good buddies but he thinks #TeamStephenHill isn’t gonna happen. It’s gonna happen.
3. Do you have a strategy already set up for the draft or do you let the board fall to you?
Entirely value based drafting, zig when they zag. But I expect to be:
#TeamZeroWR #ZeroWR #TeamTorrey #TeamStephenHill @MrInkredibleXII @RuebenRandle
4. If you got to pick your draft slot, what would you take and why?
The latest. I need others to pick my team for me by giving me value.
5. If you could select four people in the Scott Fish Bowl (#SFB480) to have either a beer or dinner with, who would it be?
@GreatestJudas, @the_FF_engineer . They’re my buddies on Twitter and my rivals in #SFB480.
6. What’s one non-fantasy football related interest you have that would surprise the rest of the SFB?
Holistic Dog and Cat Nutrition.
Thanks to Hilal for answering and Zach for hosting. You can find Zach on Twitter @zach_law and make sure you visit his website — Zachlawonline.com. You can catch him on Going for Two every week, talking football, beer, and just about anything else with co-host Sharona Stormborn.