The Scott Fish Bowl commences on July 11th. We asked Zach Law to interview some of the participants about the experience. Today’s subject: Jeff Brubach – co-owner of The Fake Football.
1. Can you give me a two-sentence introduction to your fantasy football “personna”? Include your Twitter handle.
I tackle a little bit of everything at Rotoworld during the football season and I am the co-owner of TheFakeFootball.com. You can find me on Twitter at the incredibly original handle of @Jeff_ Brubach.
2. Who in your division do you want to take down the most?
I think Keith Fortier was one of the first people I ever interacted with on Twitter back in the day, it will be fun to take him on.
3. Do you have a strategy already set up for the draft or do you let the board fall to you?
I am hoping to pull a pair QBs from the depths of the ranks but playing chicken with that position can be dangerous in this format… I guess I’d just say I likely won’t jump in at QB too early.
4. If you got to pick your draft slot, what would you take and why?
I think somewhere in the top half of the order is what I prefer this year.
5. If you could select four people in the Scott Fish Bowl (#SFB480) to have either a beer or dinner with, who would it be?
The one and only Scott Fish himself would be one, so we could buy him some beers for setting this thing up. Then I would include Chad Scott and Rich Hribar because they’re my favorite dudes and I have never kicked it with both of them at the same time. That would be fun/dangerous. Then for the fourth spot, I think it would be fun to b.s. with someone like Andy Behrens.
6. What’s one non-fantasy football related interest you have that would surprise the rest of the SFB?
I still play rec league sports as an old, washed up dad.
Thanks to Jeff for answering and Zach for hosting. You can find Zach on Twitter @zach_law and make sure you visit his website — Zachlawonline.com. You can catch him on Going for Two every week, talking football, beer, and just about anything else with co-host Sharona Stormborn.