#SFB480 Interview with John Bosch
The Scott Fish Bowl commences on July 11th. We asked Zach Law to interview some of the participants about the experience. Today’s subject: John Bosch – Fantasy Insanity Podcast host.
1. Can you give me a two-sentence introduction to your fantasy football “personna”? Include your Twitter handle.
2. Who in your division do you want to take down the most?
This is easy, my rival in another fantasy football league (capitalist pigs) – Mark Hill @Markhill321.
3. Do you have a strategy already set up for the draft or do you let the board fall to you?
I always have a strategy, but the first step of that strategy is to be flexible. I have mocked several times already and hopefully that at least gives me some semblance of the players that will be available around my picks
4. If you got to pick your draft slot, what would you take and why?
Six because in a league like this being right in the middle in the draft can be helpful if a run begins. I have the 1.01, which means there are 22 picks between my odd and even round picks, that is a lot of players going off the board. You can drop multiple tiers in a single position with that many gone.
5. If you could select four people in the Scott Fish Bowl (#SFB480) to have either a beer or dinner with, who would it be?
- Scott Fish — Obviously he deserves dinner and beer… or even a nice scotch.
- Sal Stefanile — Because I am a suck up. Just kidding, Sal just seems to be a great guy.
- Denny Carter — I would get two desserts, possibly even two complete meals if I could intercept his plate on the way to the trash.
- FF Comedy Boys — They crack me up, so it would be a pretty damn entertaining meal.
- Was I supposed to say Harmon, just because he is THE Matt Harmon?
6. What’s one non-fantasy football related interest you have that would surprise the rest of the SFB?
There are very few of those.
Spending eight hours on the beach building a sand castle is possibly my favorite vacation activity.
Also pretty good at backyard, summer activities that encourage holding a beer in one hand like cornhole, horseshoes, and Frisbee games…
Thanks to John for answering and Zach for hosting. You can find Zach on Twitter @zach_law and make sure you visit his website — Zachlawonline.com. You can catch him on Going for Two every week, talking football, beer, and just about anything else with co-host Sharona Stormborn.