The Scott Fish Bowl commences on July 11th. We asked Zach Law to interview some of the participants about the experience. Today’s subject: Jonathan Smith – Dynasty Football Factory contributor.
1. Can you give me a two-sentence introduction to your fantasy football “personna”? Include your Twitter handle.
I’m a contributor for Dynasty Fantasy Football (#DFFArmy, baby). I draft who I want when I want. You can find me @DFF_sjonathan02.
2. Who in your division do you want to take down the most?
I have no enemies in the Jennifer Lawrence Division, and plan on keeping it that way, Zach (though, gun to head, I wanna take out James Simpson *insert evil grin emoji here*).
3. Do you have a strategy already set up for the draft or do you let the board fall to you?
I let the board do what it do (let it fall).
4. If you got to pick your draft slot, what would you take and why?
I’d like slot six or seven. I prefer to be in the middle of the pack.
5. If you could select four people in the Scott Fish Bowl (#SFB480) to have either a beer or dinner with, who would it be?
The man, himself, Scott Fish, obviously. There’s got to be a devious mind at work coming up with all these various league configurations plus a giving heart with all of the charity work he does. The others would be @DynastyFrank (he makes me miss New York), @the_ff_engineer (man always has time to answer my questions), and @FFdeJENerate (so we could discuss all things Dallas Cowboys).
6. What’s one non-fantasy football related interest you have that would surprise the rest of the SFB?
I’ve been on the Broadway stage.
Thanks to Jonathan for answering and Zach for hosting. You can find Zach on Twitter @zach_law and make sure you visit his website — Zachlawonline.com. You can catch him on Going for Two every week, talking football, beer, and just about anything else with co-host Sharona Stormborn.