The Scott Fish Bowl commences on July 11th. We asked Zach Law to interview some of the participants about the experience. Today’s subject: Joshua Lake – TwoQBs. co-founder.
1. Can you give me a two-sentence introduction to your fantasy football “personna”? Include your Twitter handle.
In the fantasy football world, I’m @LakeTwoQBs. I focus on the quarterback position and spend most of my time on 2QB/Superflex leagues.
2. Who in your division do you want to take down the most?
I know fewer of my division mates this year than in past years. I’ll probably choose Matt Rittle, because I’ve known him for a few years now and will always appreciate him for being the first voice to introduce me to MFL10 leagues.
3. Do you have a strategy already set up for the draft or do you let the board fall to you?
I have a plan, but so do we all until we get punched in the mouth. We’ll see who falls to me.
4. If you got to pick your draft slot, what would you take and why?
I don’t have a good answer to this. I haven’t spent much time thinking about best draft spot, and I’ve instead been focusing on how to win from my eighth spot!
5. If you could select four people in the Scott Fish Bowl (#SFB480) to have either a beer or dinner with, who would it be?
I’ve had a beer or dinner with a couple of these folks already, so I’ll limit myself only to folks I haven’t met in person. I am also leaving out my TwoQB brothers, all of whom make this list automatically. Those caveats aside, here are my four: Sigmund Bloom, Scott Barrett, Brian Malone, and TJ Hernandez.
6. What’s one non-fantasy football related interest you have that would surprise the rest of the SFB?
I’m a closet eSports fan, primarily NA LCS.
Thanks to Josh for answering and Zach for hosting. You can find Zach on Twitter @zach_law and make sure you visit his website — Zachlawonline.com. You can catch him on Going for Two every week, talking football, beer, and just about anything else with co-host Sharona Stormborn.