The Scott Fish Bowl commences on July 11th. We asked Zach Law to interview some of the participants about the experience. Today’s subject: Justin Edwards – contributor to The Fake Football.
1. Can you give me a two-sentence introduction to your fantasy football “personna”? Include your Twitter handle.
Writer at The Fake Football and inebriated tweeter under the handle @lowercase11. Dynasty/2QB/Keeper newb, redraft 15-year vet.
2. Who in your division do you want to take down the most?
Michael Moore. He makes intriguing documentaries but boy is he annoying.
3. Do you have a strategy already set up for the draft or do you let the board fall to you?
I typically just let the draft fall to me but I’m still stubbornly into running backs more than the next guy or gal so that .25 PPC will probably tickle my draft fancy.
4. If you got to pick your draft slot, what would you take and why?
The back end so I don’t feel pressured to take one of those damned Pittsburgh players.
5. If you could select four people in the Scott Fish Bowl (#SFB480) to have either a beer or dinner with, who would it be?
You’d be hard-pressed to find someone I wouldn’t drink a beer with.
Matt Harmon seems like he can put some down, even if he’s moved on to Michelob Ultra nowadays.
It’d be interesting to see if alcohol could actually make Matt Kelley any louder than he already is.
Greg Smith and I share some interests, that’d make a good meal.
Sigmund Bloom would be a great mind to pick at.
6. What’s one non-fantasy football related interest you have that would surprise the rest of the SFB?
80’s D-Beat and thrash punk. The faster the better.
Thanks to Justin for answering and Zach for hosting. You can find Zach on Twitter @zach_law and make sure you visit his website — Zachlawonline.com. You can catch him on Going for Two every week, talking football, beer, and just about anything else with co-host Sharona Stormborn.