The Scott Fish Bowl commences on July 11th. We asked Zach Law to interview some of the participants about the experience. Today’s subject: Sigmund Bloom — Footballguys co-owner.
1. Can you give me a two-sentence introduction to your fantasy football “personna”? Include your Twitter handle.
I host “on the couch” and co-host “The Audible” for Footballguys.com. I try to hang out with smart people so I sound smart @SigmundBloom
2. Who in your division do you want to take down the most?
Tabbie Tagliere is indeed a bad ass woman, so it would be fitting to take her down.
3. Do you have a strategy already set up for the draft or do you let the board fall to you?
In a draft like this one, you have to be flexible. The weighting of QB/TE to increase their importance and the number of flex positions means that the draft could go any direction at any time.
4. If you got to pick your draft slot, what would you take and why?
I would probably take six or seven because it would give the most chances for falling values and ability to avoid being hurt by runs.
5. If you could select four people in the Scott Fish Bowl (#SFB480) to have either a beer or dinner with, who would it be?
6. What’s one non-fantasy football related interest you have that would surprise the rest of the SFB?
I love the new hip hop/jazz/neo-soul movement in music led by Kendrick Lamar, Flying Lotus, Thundercat and many others out of Los Angeles.
Thanks to Sigmund for answering and Zach for hosting. You can find Zach on Twitter @zach_law and make sure you visit his website — Zachlawonline.com. You can catch him on Going for Two every week, talking football, beer, and just about anything else with co-host Sharona Stormborn.