The Scott Fish Bowl commences on July 11th. We asked Zach Law to interview some of the participants about the experience. Today’s subject: T – XN Sports contributor.
1. Can you give me a two-sentence introduction to your fantasy football “personna”? Include your Twitter handle.
The Biggest Andy Dalton fan you”ll ever meet born and raised in Cincinnati. Ya boy @Whudey aka T is just a real down to earth dude.
2. Who in your division do you want to take down the most?
Probably @DynastyFrank. Love his tweets but I would talk a little smack if I take the crown probably will be 85% directed towards him.
3. Do you have a strategy already set up for the draft or do you let the board fall to you?
Let the board fall to me.
4. If you got to pick your draft slot, what would you take and why?
Besides Andy Dalton aka the #GinjaNinja? AJ Green duh. I assume I’d need top-7 pick.
5. If you could select four people in the Scott Fish Bowl (#SFB480) to have either a beer or dinner with, who would it be?
Of course you guys interviewing me. But @LordReebs, @Ty_in_Stl, @RealistSpeaking, and @ProjectRoto just to name a few. To be totally honest I could probably list a good portion of the SFB lot of good dudes and dudettes playing who I wouldn’t mind getting drinks with if I could.
6. What’s one non-fantasy football related interest you have that would surprise the rest of the SFB?
Love the Olympics. Like seriously I follow it all. I get so amped cheering for the US regardless of sport. Obviously the summer ones are better than the winter so this year should be fun. Go USA!
Thanks to T for answering and Zach for hosting. You can find Zach on Twitter @zach_law and make sure you visit his website — Zachlawonline.com. You can catch him on Going for Two every week, talking football, beer, and just about anything else with co-host Sharona Stormborn.