The Scott Fish Bowl commences on July 11th. We asked Zach Law to interview some of the participants about the experience. Today’s subject: @thejuggrnaut.
1. Can you give me a two-sentence introduction to your fantasy football “personna”? Include your Twitter handle.
My twitter handle is @thejuggrnaut. I am pretty quiet and laid back but take my fantasy football quite seriously.
2. Who in your division do you want to take down the most?
All of them,they are all in the way of me hoisting the SFB title
3. Do you have a strategy already set up for the draft or do you let the board fall to you?
I generally play the board as it falls but in SFB I feel you have to have some form of a plan in place.
4. If you got to pick your draft slot, what would you take and why?
The turn. I feel that it is the best draft position. Getting two top-15 players back-to-back provides a huge advantage.
5. If you could select four people in the Scott Fish Bowl (#SFB480) to have either a beer or dinner with, who would it be?
6. What’s one non-fantasy football related interest you have that would surprise the rest of the SFB?
I spend hours watching videos on YouTube of people doing acoustic covers of songs that weren’t intended to be done acoustically. Bad Romance by Lady Gaga for example.
Thanks to @thejuggrnaut for answering and Zach for hosting. You can find Zach on Twitter @zach_law and make sure you visit his website — Zachlawonline.com. You can catch him on Going for Two every week, talking football, beer, and just about anything else with co-host Sharona Stormborn.