#SFB480 Interview with Zach Law
The Scott Fish Bowl commences on July 11th. We asked Zach Law to interview some of the participants about the experience. Today’s subject is Zach Law himself!
1. Can you give me a two-sentence introduction to your fantasy football “personna”? Include your Twitter handle.
I have no persona. I used to be the Ask Your Fantasy Football Expert guy, now I do beer reviews on my site and talk crap every week with Sharona on Going for 2. @zach_law
2. Who in your division do you want to take down the most?
I’m not going to say I’m just happy to be here (I’m just happy to be here). It would be nice to cover the spread against Liz and Jamey, and those number-crunchers Justin, Mike and Michael sure could have a little dirt rubbed in it if you know what I mean.
3. Do you have a strategy already set up for the draft or do you let the board fall to you?
I’m glad that it’s impossible for me to draft a kicker at 1.02.
4. If you got to pick your draft slot, what would you take and why?
I asked this question after getting the two slot. There’s nowhere to go but down at that point. Drafting later in the round, you start to get a feel of player value.
5. If you could select four people in the Scott Fish Bowl (#SFB480) to have either a beer or dinner with, who would it be?
Everyone I’ve had a beer and/or dinner with in the SFB to date has been great so let’s get a table for 480, shall we? Jamey will pick up the tab.
6. What’s one non-fantasy football related interest you have that would surprise the rest of the SFB?
I do a non-football podcast. I can obsess on two subjects at the same time.
Thanks to Zach for answering his own questions. You can find Zach on Twitter @zach_law and make sure you visit his website — Zachlawonline.com. You can catch him on Going for Two every week, talking football, beer, and just about anything else with co-host Sharona Stormborn.